To receive a QR code and a printed pass to enter the community, a rental guest must first receive an invite from their rental host. Afterwards, the guest completes the following steps:
Registering and Receiving a Pass
1. Renters will receive and a text message and email (if email address is provided) with a link. The email will be titled Seabrook Island Community Access Pass and will come from email@example.com.
The guest uses the link to go to the Seabrook Island guest portal where they confirm their phone number and create a new login with an email and password. Please note: If you input an email into the guest invite, the guest MUST enter the same email when brought to the account creation page.
2. After creating their account, they receive a pop-up message showing all current invites from rental hosts. The rental guests simply needs to select the right pass to complete.
3. They will guided through each step of the guest registration process as laid out below. The first step is they need to put in their personal home address, city, state, and zip code. Other information including their phone number and community rental information show up on the page but these cannot be edited by the guest. After entering the information, they click "Next" at the bottom of the screen.
4. The second step is the vehicle registration. The guest must enter their vehicle information prior to arrival. If they fill out the registration at home but don't have the rental car information, they simply need to check the rental car vehicle box and they will be prompted to return to the portal as shown below.
Rental Car Prompt:
5. Step 3 is completing a few brief orientation videos and the corresponding acknowledgements.
6. After completing the guest education, the guest receives their QR code. It is also sent to them via email.
Guest QR code:
Registering a Rental Car
The guest will receive emails up until their date of stay similar to the first one they were sent. These emails will include prompts finish the registration if they haven't, including registering a rental car. If they have finished their registration, the emails will include their QR code for access.
If they completed their registration, selected the rental car box, and then returned later to complete it. They will return to the rental car page of the portal and input their vehicle information. The system automatically guides them to this part of the portal from the email links they receive.
Prompt when entering the guest portal:
The rental vehicle registration page:
Once the guest has completed their guest registration process and received their QR Code, they will bring their QR code to the 1900 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC, where the guard will scan their QR code and print their pass. The pass needs to placed on the dashboard of the vehicle when entering the community.